Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Love in Rewind by Tali Alexander

“I love her against reason…against promise…against peace…against hope…against happiness…against all discouragement that could be.”

Tali Alexander has rocked my world. I would have never guessed that this was her first book. 
I fell in love with Louis and Emily story!
Their story was beautiful filled with RAW Passion.
It gutted me. 
It made me ugly cry!
I loved the intensity. Oh gawd there was plenty of it. 
Emily just out of high-school she was so incredibly sweet, beautiful and innocent.  
"I went from being a girl to becoming a woman in his arms."
I loved Emily and Sarah's friendship and their "music language."
"Every Breath You Take by The Police" I said as soon as she picked up the phone. "Are you fucking kidding me? Have you been stalking him, you idiot? He could be married or gay or both."

Louis... Wealthy, successful, and F*** was he HOTTT!! He literally talked my panties off! I love a man dirty mouth and Louis has the most perfect dirty mouth. (sigh)
"Are you trying to make me come in my pants in front of all my clients, little girl?"
"I've been jerking off to the vision of your tits in that white top for the last two weeks."

But what I loved most about him was his Passion and his love for Emily. 
"I will show you the world, and I can't wait to see everything anew through your beautiful eyes, You will not find a man who could love you more than I do."
Louise Bruel is a Dirty talking panty dropping dream. 
The Sex scenes are FREAKING HAWT!!! (fans self just thinking about them.)  
Their love for one another was electrifying. 
I loved everything about this story. 
It's was beautiful, relatable to anyone in a relationship and I'm now a huge fan of Tali Alexander!!
I can't wait to see what she writes next. 


Available on Amazon


Follow Me: 

No comments:

Post a Comment