Thursday, June 18, 2015

Amber to Ashes by Gail McHugh


Have you ever started reading a book and just new right away that your world was about to be turned up side down? Well, It sure as hell is happening to me right now. I am complete bewitched by this books so far. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________


Prologue
I fell for the two loves of my life when I was nineteen. Yes, two. Plural. More than one.

Immoral? Maybe. I say undeniable. Uncontained. Some say I’m wrong to feel this way about two men. Most call me a whore, a skank, or the town slut.

I don’t care.

Simply put…they each took a piece of what I wanted to give. No one will ever understand the addiction they pulled me into, both men the needle to my next hit. My dizzying high. They were as opposite as fire and ice, yet I ached for them equally.

Needed them the same way.

One was my rock. My strength. My first real…obsession.

The other was my passion, my burn.

They owned my mind and all its thoughts, every pulse that thrummed through my body, and every inch of my shattered soul.

A crack of lightning in my dark sky, they were a raging storm I never saw coming, an unforeseen heartbreak on the edge of a dangerous cliff.

Little did I know that by the time I turned twenty, the death of one of them was going to steal them both away from my life.

His murderer?

Me…


Where to Buy

Follow Me



No comments:

Post a Comment