Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Review of LUX by Courtney Cole (NOCTE #3) The End is Coming

23501019

Coming October 28th 2015
The Nocte Trilogy #3

LET THERE BE LIGHT. 

My name is Calla Price and I’m broken. 

My pieces are all around me, floating on the wind, even as I desperately try to grasp them. 

Who is dead? Alive? Insane?

What is the truth?

I don’t know. 

I do know this: The darkness is strangling me. With every breath, I choke on another lie. 

My mind has protected me, but that shield will soon be lowered. 

All will be revealed. 
Every answer to every question. 

It’s all been leading to this. 

Don’t be afraid. 
Be terrified.

My Review

"You'll be given a choice, and you can't fail." 

Spellbinding, riveting, out of this world AMAZING!!

This was one of my most anticipated books this year, with every single book in this series I was blown away. 
Courtney Cole takes you on this crazy out of this world journey where you question absolutely everything. 
She had me feeling just as crazy as Calla. 

"We're all a bit mad, aren't we?"
I can't say much without ruining it but I can say I am sad that it had came to a end.
I cannot even fathom how much I loved this series and how calla and her journey will always stay with me. FORVER

One of the best series EVER!!

I know it was twisted journey, but don'y forget: I warned you. I told you at the beginning of NOCTE that the story was dark. And it has been.
It's been twisty and unpredictable, and the end was the beginning and the beginning was the end. I know that, and I did it on purpose. 
I wanted to take you down a path where your mind wasn't your own, just like Calla's.
-Courtney Cole

Favorite Quotes:
"Nothing makes sense. That's the story of my life." 

"Time tells everything, Cal. Time is everything." 

"I'm a contradiction, an endless, endless contradiction."

"All I know is that when he is with me, I feel invincible. I feel strong. I feel like me, but a better version." 

"Warmth rushes through me because Kismet always prevails. The jury has decided. I feel it in my bones." 

"He's got a million contradictions in his eyes.... aloofness, warmth, mystery, charm, and something else I can't define." 

I received this copy from the author in return for an honest review! Thank you.

About Courtney Cole


I write books.  I’ve always had a huge imagination, and so writing books just seemed like the logical job for me.  I love LOVE, so Romance is the perfect genre for me.  I love  Happily Ever Afters in my books, but I also love a good rocky journey to get there.  A difficult journey makes the destination worth it.  :)
Random fun facts about me:
  1. I collect dashboard hula-girls.
  2. I like to have my car stereo volume set at an even number.
  3. I can barely remember my natural hair color.
  4. I am terrified of buoys and birds.
  5. I love cemetery angels. Is that weird?
I grew up in rural Kansas, so yes, I am a corn-fed Kansas girl.  My husband calls me his “Sunflower” because that sounds so much better.  (You can see references of that in Dante’s Girl– Dante calls Reece his Sunflower.  Awww!)   I live in Florida now, with my real-life circus.  I have my own Prince Charming, two sons, one daughter, two cats, Nyx and Ninja, and our old grandpa dog, Milo. 

Connect to the Author


Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment