Saturday, October 24, 2015

Books I've Read Recently

262246672724938126878551248858312590610225496346254515812360337325564446description2680699020875599

Ratings

Wrong by Jana Aston: 3 Stars!
It’s so wrong that it feels so good.”
“It’s never wrong when I’m inside you. Never.”
Invisible Love Letter by Callie Anderson: 5 Love is Fatal Stars!
"Love. It’s a poison that never leaves your soul. He was my poison. He owned my soul. Every fiber in my heart belonged to this man. It had taken me years to get over him, but now, being in his presence, I was madly in love again. Still…"
Sweet Promise (Sudden Desires #1) by Shanora Williams: 4 HAWT Stars! 
"Watch me," he rumbles. "Watch me own this pussy, Angelina." He leans forward, lips coming to the shell of my ear. "You say you can't be owned. I'm about to prove that theory false." 
Amazon | Goodreads 
The House by Christina Lauren: 5 Spectral Creepy Stars! 
“He was Delilah’s form of kryptonite"
Blindsight by Adriane Leigh: 4 Sexy Intense Stars! 
"He'd turn sex into art. Made the taboo elegant, exposed the heart of lust and translated it into something of raw beauty and love." 
Fair Game (The Rules #1) by Monica Murphy: 5 Shep loving Stars! 
“I want to both punch him and kiss him, though I haven’t decided yet what I’d do first. Amazon | Goodreads 
Ms. Manwhore (Manwhore #2.5) by Katy Evans: 5 Sinful Stars! 
“Is love like this? Where you keep falling and falling, every day that you look into his eyes?”
Love Unspoken (Flawed Love #2) by Lisa De Jong: 4.5 Crazy Stars
“Love is complicated, and in its best form, it’s unspoken.”
The Air He Breathes by Brittany C. Cherry: 3.5 Stars
“Maybe the truest form of love grew from the deepest kinds of pain.” 
Madame X (Madame X Novel) by Jasinda Wilder: 5 Phenomenal Stars! 
"As there is something in the beauty of art that stirs the soul, so is there something in a profoundly vital silence that moves the heart ."
Initium (Nocte Trilogy #2.5) by Courtney Cole: 5 Jaw Dropping Stars! 
"She called herself the daughter of death, and she wore her ring proudly."
November 9 by Colleen Hoover: 5 Shockingly beautiful Stars! 


No comments:

Post a Comment