Monday, May 7, 2018

Bad Boy Brody by Tijan is LIVE

One punch took him from Hollywood’s Golden Boy to Bad Boy Brody.

The media didn’t care he was grieving his brother’s death. They descended on him, but to change his reputation, his manager got him a deal.

Act in an indie film, one that already had Oscar buzz, and he’d get the movie roles he needed to secure his future.

He took the deal.

Yet he wasn’t prepared for the real-life people behind the script.

He wasn’t prepared for the murder the movie was based on.

And he really wasn’t prepared for her, the biggest secret of all.

She was wild. She was beautiful. She defied gravity.

But was she the leading role that would tame him?



My Review
A must read of 2018! I completely fell in love with this book! It was so beautiful and moving, I couldn’t get enough! Morgan was such a beautiful person and her story was so intriguing yet heartbreaking that you couldn’t help but to fall in love with her! I cannot put into words what a beautiful story this is, just do yourself a favor and read it!! This book was a masterpiece! 

Favorite Quotes:
She was beautiful. She was wild. She was the untamed one. Unbroke. 

“I was given human privileges, ones that I never took for granted. My mother’s inheritance granted them to me. I was able to stay where I was. I could avoid humans as much as necessary. Some knew about me. Some whispered about me.”

“She is wild in her heart. You cannot tame her. You will never be able to take her with you on your next acting gig. You travel constantly. You go everywhere, all over the world. You’re from two completely opposite worlds. You’ll never fully fit in with hers, and she’ll never fully fit in with yours.”


No comments:

Post a Comment